Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dawn at Burns Beach WA

Taken at Burns Beach Western Australia at Dawn.

I was hoping for cloud but didn't get it although I am happy with how this shoot turned out, The sky had a nice colour for a while and the green on the rocks finished it off. I tried to keep my shutter speed below 2 secs so that the water showed some movement and wasn't blurred completely. I waited until a wave had come in and filled the gaps in the rocks, then waited until the water had started to flow back so it created a better lead-in.
I have included a video showing a brief look at the area and the processing process. It is not a tutorial but I am planning on doing one. I will include more on the taking the photo and location finding in future videos.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
Video can be seen here 




No comments:

Post a Comment